Rachit hospital is one of the best and committed hospitals with expert specialists in the field of urology and nephrology. We have state-of-the-art technology and holistic urological care at our hospital. We ensure a high-tech system and minimally invasive techniques for urological and nephrological surgeries. We have the highest success rate in critical programs like kidney transplants.
What is nephrology?
Nephrology deals with disorders of the kidney. Kidney ailments can be because of comorbidities like diabetes, hypertension, heart diseases, lupus, etc. We have a holistic approach for curing different kidney disorders like:
- Blood or protein in the urine
- Chronic kidney disease
- Kidney stones, although a urologist may also treat this
- Kidney infections
- Kidney swelling due to glomerulonephritis or interstitial nephritis
- Kidney cancer
- Polycystic kidney disease
- Hemolytic uremic syndrome
- Renal artery stenosis
- Nephrotic syndrome
- End-stage kidney disease
- Kidney failure, both acute and chronic
- If your blood doesn’t clot properly – it’s a haematologist who will conduct the blood tests, confirm if you have haemophilia, and offer treatment.
- When there’s an outbreak of infection in a hospital, it’s a medical microbiologist or infection doctor who will advise the infection control teams and work hard to contain it.
- For those having trouble getting pregnant – it’s a reproductive scientist who will investigate, diagnose and, where possible, treat any infertility issues.
What is urology?
Urology focuses on ailments of the male and female urinary tract. So basically, along with the kidney, a urologist also ensures treatment of the urinary bladder, urethra, male and female reproductive organs. Rachit hospital has the best urologists in Gorakhpur with particular expertise in
- Kidney stones
- Bladder infections
- Bladder control issues
- Erectile dysfunction
- Enlarged prostate
Why choose us?
We have India’s top urologists and nephrologists that ensure seamless care and provide the best guidance to cure your initial or advanced kidney disease. Our doctors specialize in every type of urinary tract disorder and complex cases like chronic kidney disease, kidney infections, and kidney failure.
Services offered include:
- Renal Biopsy
- AV Fistulas, AV Grafts And Permanent Catheter Insertions
- Temporary Access For Dialysis (Jugular, Femoral, Subclavian Catheterisation)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
To know more about urology and nephrology, you can consult us now. We have a modern and latest setup to ensure minimally invasive procedures and ensure a faster recovery.
Rachit Hospital has the best urologist in gorakhpur
The urologist checks the urethral lining while passing the cystoscope into the bladder during a cystoscopy. The bladder lining is next examined by the urologist. The urologist can use the cystoscope to put small devices into the urethra and bladder to correct issues or take a biopsy. Consult with the best urology doctor in gorakhpur at Rachit Hospital.
It takes roughly five minutes to complete the task. The flexible cystoscope is then gently inserted up into the bladder through the urethra. Only the soft tip of the needle enters your bladder. Consult with the best urologist doctor in Gorakhpur at Rachit Hospital.
When urine is left in the bladder, double voiding is a practice that may help the bladder empty more successfully. It entails passing urine more than once each time you use the restroom. This ensures that the bladder has been entirely depleted. Rachit Hospital is the best urology hospital in Gorakhpur.